Project ECCO is a game of time travel and cosmic horror - a solo journaling game with a twist.
Time travel across the pages of a planner, writing in and marking up the dates based on prompts as you go, ultimately creating an artifact of your travels through time.
You work for the mysterious organization known only as The Agency , tasked with tracking a time-consuming entity throughout an entire year.
In the end, will you destroy the Entity? Do you dare question the Agency? Can you find yourself?
AT A GLANCE
- For 1 player with no GM required
- Playable across any full-year planner (day, week, month) from any year
- Average game time: three to five 1-2 hour sessions (though this is dependent on how much you choose to write)
- High replayability
- With over 200 prompts throughout the game, no two playthroughs will be the same
- 6 possible ending prompts
- Legacy Rules for repeat play in the same planner
- Creating an Artifact - In the end, your planner will become an artifact of your travels through time, with dates marked up, destroyed, and forever changed by your actions
- What you need to start playing:
- A planner
- A writing utensil
- A six-sided dice
- A coin
How You Travel
As you journey through time, discover and make use of 7 different devices—modes of time travel that make use of familiar game tools: dice, cards, and coins. These devices will help you shift back and forth (and often back again) through the dates of your planner.
As you discover more devices you will make use of:
- Additional d6
- Playing Cards
- Tarot Cards
- An Additional Coin
Tracking Your Journey
Your planner is your log of everything you experience on your journey through time. For tracking your progress through the game, you'll have a bookmark character sheet for your inventory, encounters, and identity.
Every play through of Project ECCO has an ending, dictated by the journey you take. With 6 possible final prompts, the final lines of your story will be up to you
Project ECCO Book: full color, softcover, 76 pages, 5.5"x8.5", ISBN 979-8-218-24142-1
The Official Project ECCO Planner (included in the bundle): black-and-white, wire-bound, 116 pages, 5.5"x8.5" diary
CW: violence, body horror, loss of identity, disaster, death, imprisonment, gaslighting/false memories, childlike monsters, isolation/abandonment
We handle shipping using Royal Mail, and charge a flat fee per order:
- Within the UK: £4.50
- Within the EU: £6.20
- On this planet: £9.50
- The rest of the galaxy: currently unavailable
All UK orders are now Tracked.
If you're ordering a pre-order item (or something out of stock) then we'll hold your entire order until we have everything ready to dispatch together. Let us know if you'd like us to split your order!
We ship the same business day for orders received before midday, UK time. Orders received after that or on weekends & public holidays will ship the next business day.